Monday 8 April 2013

Today is an end.

Last weekend was the Yuck n Yum zine fair, and I had some work on the Pitch and Strike table.  It was a bit of a struggle to make work that sat well in zine format, so I instead opted to make a series of altered postcards.  Of course this would require a visit to my favourite second hand book shop and spending probably too much money on beautiful old postcard and paper things that I couldn't bear to work on top of or part with!

I will be adding the rest of these to my website soon, but in the mean time here is a little taster.

Untitled (1911 Homecoming). 2013. SOLD.

I was very happy to sell about half of what I made and earn some money to put into the art making fund.    I only had a modest budget to spend on things for myself, but I managed to pick up a few great things including all five issues of TYCI




In other VERY exciting news I now have a position on the committee of GENERATORprojects.  I was at my first committee meeting last night and I am very excited about the upcoming programme of events.  I helped install the current show Land Odyssey  and its a cracker, it runs until the 21st April so come down and check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment